We are looking for a new Software Developer!!!
Gnosis Data Analysis is a University of Crete spin-off SME providing software and consultant services for advanced data analytics. We are currently looking for a software developer with a strong background in full-stack web applications to strengthen our personnel.
As a software developer, you will implement a performant, scalable, user friendly, high availability web-based environment, and contribute to the code for all parts of its life cycle from design, development, and deployment, to maintenance, operation, and support. The software development in which the successful applicant will be involved has been the result of many years of our team’s leading research in the fields of machine learning and artificial intelligence for data analysis.
Polish and Russian speaking boy or girl to work in summer season 2018 ( may till oct) in watersports school (waterski- jetskis-banana rides etc) in hotel in south Crete. No watersports experiences needed. Apply on source
Papaki is looking for a dedicated and motivated Technical Support Hero! If these words describe you and you seek a career in the field, we will be glad to welcome you to our happy.team.online, either in-house or remotely, in order to further strengthen the quality of technical support we offer to our customers!Responsibilities:
- Providing professional and friendly technical support via phone, chat and email
- Responding to incoming support requests with accuracy, efficiency and professionalism
- Addressing and solving a range from basic to complex customer problems
- Performing tasks related to hosting services
- Experience with control panels (Plesk, cPanel)
- Experience with email management (multiclients, POP3/IMAP/SMTP)
- Good knowledge of WordPress (debug, plug-in/theme installation, performance, security)
- Knowledge of DNS
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek & English
- Ability to work flexible hours
Apply on source
Cretan Holidays – K.Badouvas AE-Ηράκλειο
Daily control of buses & taxi movements, secure the quality of the service, “live” reaction on traffic changes, interaction with airport team, response to guests over the phone.
What we look for:
Work experience at Traffic department of Incoming Agency or at Airport. Ability to work under pressure. Fluency in English & Greek. Candidate with experience at NSTravel program will be preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Ηράκλειο, Κρήτη (Required)
- Greek (Required)
- Enlgish (Required)
Ημ/νία Δημοσίευσης: 24/09/2018Κατηγορία: Γραμματειακή Υποστήριξη – Υπάλληλοι ΓραφείουΑπασχόληση: ΠλήρηςΠόλη: ΗΡΑΚΛΕΙΟΕλάχιστο Απαραίτητο Επίπεδο Σπουδών: Γενικό Λύκειο
Executive Assistant with experience in the tourism sector wanted for permanent employment in Heraklion Crete.
PrimeMD Advanced Medical Services is seeking general doctors to join our multidisciplinary team for the summer season 2019 (April – October 2019) in Heraklion, Crete, Greece. PrimeMD is a well-established team of doctors providing primary health care to residents and vacationers of the island.
· Providing general medical services to residents and vacationers of East Crete
· Executing methodical and well-informed patient diagnoses and treatment plans
· Medical Doctorate Degree (official copy translated in English)
· Licence to practice medicine (official copy translated in English)
· Commitment to integrated health and wellness
· Ability to work flexible hours
· Excellent organisational and communication skills
· Ability to work as part of a dynamic team
· Fluent in English, second language is a plus
· Driving Licence
- Competitive compensation package, including base salary plus productivity bonuses
- Great support staff and administration team available round the clock
- Car and Mobile telephone
Executive Assistant with experience in the tourism sector wanted for permanent employment in Heraklion Crete. Apply on source
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and experienced Research Project-focused person to join our well-funded, innovative technology venture. We offer a high-performance, Hyper-Converged Infrastructure cloud platform for on-premise or hosted infrastructures, enabling Enterprise-level companies to build optimized cloud solutions.
This is a multi-faceted role which will be focused on helping to push forward several, cutting-edge, research projects (EU-, public- or privately-funded). These cover areas such as cloud computing platforms, hyperconverged systems, embedded systems / accelerators, 5G and NFV technologies. The role will involve EU travel (1+ times p/month).
General skills description:
The successful candidate must have a proven track record of project managing technically challenging software development/research projects and be confident coordinating projects with a team of both local and remote engineers. They would also be able to determine and oversee tasks required to achieve the project objectives, communicating with other project partners (e.g. through email, meetings, calls etc.). They will need to be enthusiastic and open-minded towards the best way to achieve the end goal of managing multiple, demanding projects.
- Solid experience and track record of managing research or technology development projects
- Proven experience producing technical documents (e.g. deliverables, academic papers, proposal content)
- Experience of varied development methodologies with an open mind as to their applicability
- Ability to develop and monitor multiple project schedules, timelines, and to identify risks and mitigations
- Excellent technical writing skills in English
- Excellent oral and presentation skills in English
- BSc and background in applied sciences (e.g. computing, engineering, etc.)
Desired/Good to have
- Experience working on pan-European Research projects
- Experience interfacing with a variety of stakeholders, e.g. external project partners, reviewers etc.
- Software development experience (any programming language)
- Experience in using virtualisation platforms (e.g. Xen, KVM, VMWare) or cloud computing platforms
- Publications or background related to computing or engineering
- Masters or PhD in software engineering or related engineering topics
A small, informal, versatile software development / R&D team building cutting edge technology seeks a motivated and enthusiastic Research Project Assistant / Coordinator. The team comprises extremely highly qualified, experienced professionals, working in a dynamic startup environment. The majority of the team is based in Crete, but other sub teams are remote, so they rely heavily on good quality, proactive communication.
- Créer des campagnes PPC avec Google AdWords, Facebook Ads et les autres outils de marketing
- Gérer les comptes du clientèle de média y compris les enchères, l’optimisation, le testing, les demandes, les ajustements saisonniers et les lancements de nouveaux campagnes de publicités
- Analyser le data en ligne
- Gérer les annonces sur Facebook et Instagram
- Optimiser les sites web pour le marketing du moteur de recherche
- Faire de recherche de mot-clé et les opportunités de croissance
- Rechercher les recommandations pour le moteur de recherche
- Analyser la performance du marketing digital
- Développer une stratégie marketing
- Travailler avec l’équipe de développement
- Participer à l’améliorations du site web de l’entreprise Apply on Source