PrimeMD Advanced Medical Services is seeking general doctors to join our multidisciplinary team for the summer season 2019 (April – October 2019) in Heraklion, Crete, Greece. PrimeMD is a well-established team of doctors providing primary health care to residents and vacationers of the island.
· Providing general medical services to residents and vacationers of East Crete
· Executing methodical and well-informed patient diagnoses and treatment plans
· Medical Doctorate Degree (official copy translated in English)
· Licence to practice medicine (official copy translated in English)
· Commitment to integrated health and wellness
· Ability to work flexible hours
· Excellent organisational and communication skills
· Ability to work as part of a dynamic team
· Fluent in English, second language is a plus
· Driving Licence
- Competitive compensation package, including base salary plus productivity bonuses
- Great support staff and administration team available round the clock
- Car and Mobile telephone
Apply on source
We are looking for a Yield Executive to join our overseas team in Crete whilst supporting the commercial aspect of our UK based business. As part of the commercial division, the Yield Executive will work towards yield targets by maximising saleability of resorts by ensuring key units remain on sale through negotiation of releases, stop sales and additional bed stock, whilst increasing load factors.
You will be required to liaise with various departments ensuring utilisation of committed bed stock and deliverance of financial commitments. You will complete end to end set up and close down, challenging processes and policies to improve effectiveness within the team. Good communication and decision making skills are key whilst negotiating with suppliers in order to
improve the customer’s experience and maintaining business targets.
With the recent introduction of 3PF and participation, yield will experience new and exciting changes with systems, offering greater flexibility across the accommodation and flights available to our customers. As part of the world’s leading travel companies you will be exposed to the innovative and professional values of our company and excellent career opportunities.
This position will be based in Crete and will be employed on a local contract. Apply on source
We are looking for Cooks and Chefs with experience to join Radisson Blu Beach Resort Milatos Apply on source
Joining the Product & Purchasing team as Purchasing Manager – ambassador of the Product & Purchasing function, your core focus will be driving revenue. You will be accountable for all buying and account management activities for TUI’s suppliers for a particular source market or across multiple source markets. You will be building sustainable long term relationships through effective negotiations and bed management resulting in superior revenue results.
You will be the key contact between the various group and source market departments (product, trading, product delivery, group accommodation purchasing, hotels and resorts) to ensure proper showcasing of the department as well as the strategic development of all company opportunities with each hotel, in line with the 5 year plan. You will need to be comfortable communicating and presenting to the senior leadership team.
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. As we continue to build our Global Product & Purchasing function we will move from operating as a set of largely independent source markets with common management of procurement towards a more global, integrated function which will accelerate the delivery of our ambitious growth plans. Apply on source
Creates all the job descriptions and handbooks for each department, in cooperation with the HOD’s. Maintaining a high level of staff ‘etiquette’ in each department, and making sure that the team members follow the Radisson Blu Standards, Job Description procedures and Handbook details.
Maintains the highest standard of professionalism, ethics, and attitude toward colleagues and ensure that they receive warm welcome to the Radisson Blu beach Resort.
Create of all the policies and procedure and standard operating procedure of the Human Resources Department. Apply on source
We are currently looking for a Housekeeping Ass.Manager to join our Housekeeping team.
He will be responsible for the following duties:
To inspect all vacant and occupied rooms to check standards of cleanliness
To manage all special projects on designated floor
To manage guest supplies, cleaning supplies based on pre-established budget to be presented weekly for approval to management
To analyse data and propose improvements to drive Quality following LQA, Forbes, LRA results
Apply on source
Executive Assistant with experience in the tourism sector wanted for permanent employment in Heraklion Crete. Apply on source
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and experienced Research Project-focused person to join our well-funded, innovative technology venture. We offer a high-performance, Hyper-Converged Infrastructure cloud platform for on-premise or hosted infrastructures, enabling Enterprise-level companies to build optimized cloud solutions.
This is a multi-faceted role which will be focused on helping to push forward several, cutting-edge, research projects (EU-, public- or privately-funded). These cover areas such as cloud computing platforms, hyperconverged systems, embedded systems / accelerators, 5G and NFV technologies. The role will involve EU travel (1+ times p/month).
General skills description:
The successful candidate must have a proven track record of project managing technically challenging software development/research projects and be confident coordinating projects with a team of both local and remote engineers. They would also be able to determine and oversee tasks required to achieve the project objectives, communicating with other project partners (e.g. through email, meetings, calls etc.). They will need to be enthusiastic and open-minded towards the best way to achieve the end goal of managing multiple, demanding projects.
- Solid experience and track record of managing research or technology development projects
- Proven experience producing technical documents (e.g. deliverables, academic papers, proposal content)
- Experience of varied development methodologies with an open mind as to their applicability
- Ability to develop and monitor multiple project schedules, timelines, and to identify risks and mitigations
- Excellent technical writing skills in English
- Excellent oral and presentation skills in English
- BSc and background in applied sciences (e.g. computing, engineering, etc.)
Desired/Good to have
- Experience working on pan-European Research projects
- Experience interfacing with a variety of stakeholders, e.g. external project partners, reviewers etc.
- Software development experience (any programming language)
- Experience in using virtualisation platforms (e.g. Xen, KVM, VMWare) or cloud computing platforms
- Publications or background related to computing or engineering
- Masters or PhD in software engineering or related engineering topics
A small, informal, versatile software development / R&D team building cutting edge technology seeks a motivated and enthusiastic Research Project Assistant / Coordinator. The team comprises extremely highly qualified, experienced professionals, working in a dynamic startup environment. The majority of the team is based in Crete, but other sub teams are remote, so they rely heavily on good quality, proactive communication.
Apply on source
Position: 2 waitress wanted Greece
We are seeking 2 girls until 30 years old to work as waitress. All applicants should have communication skills in english language. Good salary,medical insurance,accomondation and food for free.English CV
Apply on source
Workplace: Crete island (Greece)